9. Side neck clamp
The work on lengthening the neck (we relieve tension and clamps) - a beautiful neck, beautiful and satisfied us) Also, in this exercise we reduce the amount of fluid, disperse stagnation, thus work with facial contours and improve them!
It is better to do this exercise in front of the mirror.
Our important task is to relax our neck and back that work for us all day. In gratitude from your body, you will get wrinkles reduction, a beautiful neck, and upright posture. The blood will start circulating again, and you will feel life in the places where it has been absent for a long time!Technique:
*We repeat the same thing with the other side.
- Stand in front of the mirror
- Pull up the shoulder to yourself and focus on the folds gathered on the side of the neck, and I am happy to tell that each time they will become less
- For convenience, put your hand on the body side (on the waist)
- So what happens, you create resistance, the ear presses on the shoulder, and the shoulder presses on the ear, and we have the overlap, hold it for 30 seconds, then gently get out of position! (Watching and listening to video tutorials is A MUST!!!)
- Be sure to stretch everything after the clamp, I mean the side of the neck, which we clamped; do not touch anything in front of the neck, we have a thyroid gland there! And remember to stretch the muscles after any clamp, it is important, NEVER forget about it!
We try different position of the head and ear on the shoulder to feel the tension and compression of the side of the neck. Do it at least 1 time, and in general you can do it as much as you want during the day!
*We press the shoulder to the neck as much as possible;
*When doing each step, be sure to feel what is happening with the clamped muscles; *stretch the muscles slowly and gradually;
*You can use oil for more comfortable stretching;
* The second shoulder should stay relaxed when working with the opposite.
* You do all the exercises starting from the first one
* At least 1 repetition per day, the rest is optional
* You do the exercises either all at once, or during the day. The main thing is to DO them.