1. Sagging in the doorway
This exercise is perfect for everyone! We do this exercise in the morning, on our way from the bedroom to the bathroom) And what is important, if you have any serious problems with the spine, then, as always, consult your doctor!
Since the beginning of the marathon, we no longer just walk past the doorway, to hang is a must) This is the best exercise for straightening the back and returning shoulder blades to their place, that's it, no matter how strange it sounds, but it is exactly this way! You stay and hang for 30 seconds, what could be easier, and the result will be not long in coming.
There should be no painful sensations anywhere. It is important that the body is stretched bar-taut, we don't lose hips, we don't lose our head either, the stomach is held in. Our goal is to squeeze everything between the shoulder blades (watch the video carefully)! You can hang 3 times for 30 seconds (you can also hang just 1 time if you are in a hurry), but after each time be sure to stretch out (see technique in the video). It is better to stand barefoot on the floor so that it is not slippery, and you do not accidentally dust out) Your hands can get numb, this is a normal thing, and soon it will become easier) and you will bliss out from this exercise!Technique:
- Feet are at the door frame level
- You can stand on your toes; you can use your entire foot (you immediately feel the calf muscle)
- We concentrate all our attention on the shoulder blades
- After clamping the stretching is a must, knees are slightly bent, you should hug yourself, bent over, and stand for 5 seconds
- The whole body is stretched bar-taut
- We do the sagging every day, for 30 seconds, no more, no less; take a watch with a second hand or at least start counting 101, 102 and so on until 130, this is approximately 30 seconds.